Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8

Happy Monday!

I found a couple cards in our Splitcoast Gallery that I have to share with you!


How fabulous is this card from ~Fee~?
The little pop of bling in the sentiment from Truth Is looks stunning!
I love the little strips of scrap paper put to good use and dressed up with sequins.



Oh those flowers from Mums the Word look fantastic stamped over that lovely scripty paper.
A wonderful design from Sindhprajay


Tomorrow I've got another one of those fanastic announcements!!!!
I told you July would be jam packed!
Check us out at 6am and see what we've got for you!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my card Michelle! I'm on cloud nine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous examples! Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!