Translate

Sunday, June 18, 2017

29 Sets Are Retiring!

Happy Sunday!
Happy Father's Day!!

I've got a great card and an announcement for you today!

Maureen created a really cool masculine card using Rad 2 and die cuts from Fun-Fetti and Heart Board Fri-dies. It looks complicated but it's actually easier than it appears!



How did she do it? Here's what Maureen said:
"To create the word cluster, I arranged the sentiments on my MISTI. Stamped first in the lightest color, then removed some sentiments, and stamped in the next color and repeated one more time. Then I filled in any gaps by stamping."
Super cool! I personally love the pops of red :)

Now on to my announcement...

I've got lots of great stamps in production for upcoming releases and still more ideas in my head, but not enough room for them all, so I've added 10 more sets to our Retiring category! 29 sets, stamps and Fri-Dies, are going, going until they are gone!
All sets are priced at their retiring sale price and no code is needed.
A couple of sets have sold out already and will not be restocked so hurry and grab the ones you can't live without while they are still available.


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!